The providers ("we", "us", "our") of service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
The content of the Service (including, but not limited to all graphics and text) are protected by copyright. The copyright is owned by the providers, or is otherwise licensed from a third party for use by the Service.
You may view or download any part of the Service for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without our express written permission, to store the Service, or any part of the Service, for any other purpose. Print copies of the Service, or any part of the Service, for any other purpose. Reproduce, copy or transmit the Service, or any part of the Service, in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium.
All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice. You should therefore visit this page with each and every visit to the Service.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us. Account closures are at our discretion.
As with any community, rules and guidelines are important to keep the community running smoothly. Please keep in mind our rules whenever posting to keep our community pleasant for members and guests alike.
Access to the community is a privilege, not a right, and members who continually breach these rules will find themselves limited or removed from the community, regardless of the other contributions they have made.
- The P8ntballer-Forums ("P8ntballer") forums are used by members of all ages and should be viewable in business contexts or by children. Please do not post anything which is inappropriate for this setting. This includes, but is not limited to, profanity, sexual, sexualized or illicit content, hateful, threatening, provocative or vulgar content, links and websites and discussion encouraging the use of piracy or warez distributions, or any otherwise illegal content. Please do not attempt to circumvent the censoring options we have set up.
- Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilised and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.
- Posts should always be constructive and on topic. For common issues, simply telling someone to search is not acceptable. If you disagree with a post and feel the need to reply as such, it’s important that you explain why. Off topic posts may be moved or deleted as required.
- Messages must be posted in English as it is not possible for us to moderate the forums otherwise.
- Please do not attempt to sell or trade any products or services in our community, outside of what is explicitly allowed and defined in the relevent Classified Sections.
- P8ntballer prides itself on having one of the most safe to trade on Classifieds in the paintball community. The Classifieds forums have their own specific rules in addition to the general forum rules. These specific rules can be found in stickied threads in the relevent forum.
- P8ntballer can not be held responsible for any loss or damages arising from any trades on these boards. We reccomend that buyers and sellers use caution when executing trades online and take reasonable measures to protect themselves. In order to maintain our reputation for safety, and at our discression, you agree that P8ntballer may decide to pursue any party involved for the full cost and expenses of any wrongdoing arising from sales or trades on this board.
- If you recommend a product or service and link to it with an affiliate code, you must disclose the affiliate relationship.
- If a moderator or staff member makes a directive in a thread (for example, to stop with a particular topic), you must adhere to these directives. If you discover a directive only after you’ve posted a message that contravenes it, delete your post or it will be taken to be ignoring moderators.
- If you have a problem with or question about a moderator’s decision, contact the moderator privately or submit a message through the contact system. Posts or topics discussing moderator actions will be removed.
- Many third-parties have released their own resources (add-ons, styles, graphics, translations, etc) here. You must follow their specified license. If no license is explicitly specified, re-distribution (of the resource or of derivatives) is not permitted.
- Each user may only have one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered, the duplicates will be banned.