Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where to buy cylinder only ?

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi folks, just looking for a supplier that sells carbon cylinders only, no reg ? I have a crossfire 4500psi reg here I was going to re use as long as it passes a go / no go.

Anyone able to help ?

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
A crossfire reg is pretty old, in my opinion you'll be better off with a new one on a bottle, but BZ and just paintball both sell bottles without regs. I'm not sure what you mean by "as long as it passes a go / no go " were you going to get it tested somewhere?

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
A crossfire reg is pretty old, in my opinion you'll be better off with a new one on a bottle, but BZ and just paintball both sell bottles without regs. I'm not sure what you mean by "as long as it passes a go / no go " were you going to get it tested somewhere?
Yeah I get all my stage and dive kit tested locally, they have a thread gauge which they run down the reg and into the cylinder, the gauge advises if the threads are finished or not.

ulitmately the reg would be pulled down and serviced at the same time, however, if buying a cylinder only doesn’t make much difference in cost then it’s probably a waste of time.

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Yeah I get all my stage and dive kit tested locally, they have a thread gauge which they run down the reg and into the cylinder, the gauge advises if the threads are finished or not.

ulitmately the reg would be pulled down and serviced at the same time, however, if buying a cylinder only doesn’t make much difference in cost then it’s probably a waste of time.
Paintball bottle regs aren't tested normally, the thread in the bottle is checked with a gauge like you say but not the reg, but it's not the reg thread that is likely to have seen better days, crossfire bottles and regs are old, i replaced the reg on my crossfire bottle long ago. good luck in finding the parts to service one.