The Home Of European Paintball

1 of 1 Planet Eclipse CSL

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooli

Jokers
Jul 24, 2011
Bradford - West Yorkshire
Sexy as hell, bit outside my price range tho, Gluck with the Sale, might be worth trying to trade for a geo3 after a few months... at the moment people are just getting them brand new.

fintan harding

Jun 11, 2012
I would love to buy mate and I'm sure everbody else would it's just hard to spend 825 quid on a second hand paintball gun I'd keep trying to sell though mate as the right buyer will come round eventually

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Thanks for your interest people

1) this isnt some ego 11 ok this is the csl and comes with much much much more 3 backs and two carbon tips and more so dont be comparing prices to an 11 ! Ive had 2 offers for the tips alone for £140 each but dont want to split
2) this is the only one in this colour
3) The reason for sale is i am after a geo3
4) if this doesnt sell i really dont mind as i will be getting a geo 3 in our kit deal next year
5) This is worth the money all day long !!!
6) Whilst i am feeling the love can you please only post if your interested as i dont really want my thread pulled

Much love :)

Reactions: beanbag83

flashdan

Team Marvel
May 14, 2011
Coventry, UK
www.facebook.com
This is true.............. if i didnt have a custom spekta (thats brown instead of white) i would snap your hand off :) good luck with the sale!

p.s the geo 3's are out of this world and my bubblegum looks sexy with csl tip on the end :)

Reactions: scott_peters
Status
Not open for further replies.