Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Creed For Trade

Sniker

Oct 14, 2008
Vanguard Creed for trade

Have used this for most of the season never missed a beat. has recently been teched by vanguard. Its in good condition with only a couple of small marks on the snatch grip. It comes with the full barrel kit + a spare black .93 14" barrel most of the allen keys the spares kit. Is missing the charger atachments (ipod etc) but will charge the gat with a std mains lead like on a stereo etc + it does charge usb from ya comp cable inc and is missing the field charge dubery. Any questions feel free top ask.

Its just that i prefare my ego8 but with it being ltd edition its always a wory when i take it out so would like a 08 may be interested in other gats but be sensible.

pic
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6513/shot1k.jpg

o it still hase the bottle opener woop!

Sniker

Oct 14, 2008
60k isnt to bad not sure how many ar taps on the triger while degased eyes off etc but its probably been out 12 times while i have owned it put approx 30k on it

not after a angel at the mo sorry

intrested in 07/06 if its somthing a little difrent ;)

Sniker

Oct 14, 2008
well me beloved 05 blew up which would demote this to the woods and me o8 to tornies etc so figured swap it for somthing a little less snazey and a little more robust for roling in the mud with.

u can post ur pics up but you would probably haft to add some cash

O not intrested in senario markers sorry