Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Does Anyone Else Cringe?

Guydo2k

/v\0gGy
Sep 17, 2001
BRISTOL
Visit site
Does any one else cringe at some of the comments the presenters make on mission paintball?

I enjoy the program but some of the comments made by the presenters, especially rick really sends a horrible shiver down my spine.

Also does anyone know what the prize is for the snap shooting contest they have each week??

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Agree on the commentary points 100%. Rick and Emily are both genuine nice people, but bloody clueless when it comes to paintball. However they are trying to please the public not a few paintballers.

The prize. Rory from Campaign Power won the final play off. His prize was awesome ashtray...sorry shield. On a budget of 12p this is to be expected though.

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
Emily...I've seen her somewhere berfore....

Wasn't she the bird who presented Blue-Review on Live TV?

Quality tele, that was!! BRING BACK LIVE TV!!! I really miss Italian Stripping Housewives :(

dunc.

Sophiewilson

Sep 12, 2001
Surrey
Visit site
Man she gets on my !!!!

I have to say as a female that Emily bird really anonys me.

Everything about her really makes my hair stand on end.

The guys I share with think she has got great boobs but hey, I just want to turn over everytime she comes on the telly.

As for Rick, oh well, enough said.

Bar from that I really enjoy Sunday evenings watching it with the lads.

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
hmph

I actually think she's splendiforous!! I think if she presented it with her twin or something (instead of Mr. Nice-boy (Go get 'em, Tiger...mrrraaaww!!)), it would be the wickedest show on the planet!!

I think paintball should be called "Emilyball" or something....

...am I going a bit far?

hmm......

dxxxx

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Most annoying saying in the world EVER!

I can't believe you've told us who won the snap shooter contest, I've been watching for weeks to find that out. I must admit the snapshooter part of the prog is the ****test bit of the whole program, the rest is pretty good, although I think the camera men have a hard time keeping up the muggings and breaks, and for all their efford they get pelted by someone with and Evolution or Impulse.

Anyway I think it's time to hand over to the marshals so LETS GET IT ON!! (Stop saying that every week you twat!)