Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS: Dust Black Empire Axe

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
NO Offers
NO Lowballs ^

I have sold 3 guns and many items on here so far and never had any problems, im sure i could get some buyers/sellers to vouch for me also.

For Sale: Empire Axe in Dust Black

Item Condition: Used but Very Very good - 9.9/10 NO noticeable marks, scratches or damage. Shoots brilliant!

Price: £250 posted payment owed or bank transfer

Extra Info: Bought this Brand New from Justpaintball.com only 4 months ago.
Since then i have used it on 5 occasions, 3 rounds of Super5ives and 2 training session, so at a guess this marker has done about 5000 balls at the most (due to Super5ives only being half day tournaments, and training being more focused on other things than full games, thus meaning not much paint being fired.
Only reason for the sale is that i have bought a Geo2, and the Axe was to be my back up marker, however it has been sat in my kit bag, with no use for nearly 2 months, so i would rather sell this gun than let it go to waste.
I dont really want to sell it, as it has never let me down, and it shoots brilliant (anyone that has shot one will tell you the same im sure) and it looks great and feels great in your hands!

Pictures:

Contact details: Post in thread then final details by PM.

Last edited:

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Liam

Liam purchased an item off me and paid when he said, was very happy with our transaction.

good luck with the sale

Ants

Reactions: Sanchez

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
£280 ALL IN (£260 + £20 P&P)

These are £415 plus delivery new from justpaintball.com

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Now £260 all in, so £240 for the marker + £20 P&P

Im not going to give this gun away guys, i will just keep it, and let it sit at the bottom of my kitbag.

As said will trade+cash for Bob Long markers, preferably G6R or Vic Ripper, will also trade for Luxe 1.5, not sure if theres any other marker im wanting to try atm, as im loving the Geo2, so not wanting to sell both my guns, to get a gun that i dont like.