Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi from Bristol!!!

Lorraine

new UWE paintballer
Jan 29, 2009
Bristol
Hi ya people, how's it going? I have only played paintball twice in the woods, but really enjoyed it. I have purchased some kit as I am starting training tomorrow. My boyfriend introduced the game to me as he never shut up about it,lol...As time went on I found myself getting drawn towards actually playing myself, I found myself asking more and more questions and then decided, I WANNA PLAY!!!! :):):)

So I shall give it shot!! Any tips for a girl who is about to enter into a very male dominated sport...

Cheers

Lorraine xx

P.S If I use this site incorrectly at the start I apologise, so many section:eek:

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Welcome - my girlfriend plays as well thanks to me, and she ain't half bad either. Think she takes all the rage from years of paintball neglect and throws it down the field at anyone who dares pop their head out :D

Lorraine

new UWE paintballer
Jan 29, 2009
Bristol
I spent the first few months a little annoyed at the amount of paintball talk and the whole, paintball is my world so except it talk...lol...but after awhile I kinda started seeing why he liked it so much so I thought I'd give it a try....Really looking forward to it though, hope I'm good at it..

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
You're purty, can ah touuuch yoouuuuu? :p Welcome to the forum, we'll answer any questions you have. I must inform you, however, of the initiation ceremony that requires you to dance round a fire and rub blueberries into your nipples... in front of me. ;)