Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Maxs Masters in general

murat

Nov 27, 2001
Istanbul - Turkey
Visit site
Hi Nick,

How did they deal with the No-Look Rule? Did they change it or apply the same rule as it was last year?

Also, what's the deal with TonTon's 100 points? It looks like the forum will get hot after Max Masters:cool:

fierce

Dec 27, 2001
The new dead cage rule was used. Youve been able to look how your teammates play, if your eliminated.

fierce

Dec 27, 2001
Here we go with the Results of the Finals:

Novice:
Campaign Power (203)
Spirit of Norway (201)
Elements (116)
Dealers Ball (42)

Amateur:
Hard Core (291)
NBK (114)
Tontons Acyd (111)
Millennium (110)

Pro:
Dynasty (214)
Avalanche (196)
Russian Legion (126)
Ton Tons Flingueurs (36)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Gotta (mostly) agree with Nick

the field design was definitely a step above.

However, I felt field 1 wasn't as agressive as the Angel field. Case in point the finals - there were at least 2 occasions where I stopped watching a stalemate on the Diablo field to watch the Angel field.

Plus the Tomahawk field just felt like it was missing about 3 / 4 bunkers on each side.

But the tourney as a whole was SUPERB. The hotel was great, the layout was great the fields were on perfect land and we got a van that rocked :)

Will def be there next year

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
....and the new dead cage worked a treat. the only very minor grumble was some players took a LOT longer than they needed to get in there and marshalls didn't hurry them along..

best event ever

it was definatly the best german event ever!

if you want some pics, go to www.paintball7.com
the mayor send a brief with a big big thank you for bringing paintball to bitburg. it's very very good for paintball in germany.

there is only somethink that makes me a bad taste:

there was one door in the hotel, which was kicked in by one of the all americans (700€ - they paid directly) and a complete floor, which is destroyed (7 000€).

that's no fun, that's poor!

hope to cu all in 2003 in bitburg again!

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Buddha 3
How on earth do you destroy a floor?
It was flooded almost completely, the 2nd floor & all down the stairs practically to the ground. The rooms were soaked & the wallpaper peeling off the walls, and towels left in a filthy sodden heap on the carpets with paintballs ground into the floor. 2 beds broken as well. Apparently there was a waterfight using the wastepaper bins as buckets. There may have been more damage, that's just what I saw.
We were held up for over an hour by the hotel that assumed that as we had a room on the same floor, we MUST have been in the responsible group so they wanted us to pay the bill. Eventually we persuaded them that as a) the one room booked to our group was in perfect condition at the end of the floor with no flooding & b) we had about 3-4 other rooms in other untouched parts of the hotel, maybe it wasn't us.

Probably the worst aspect is that the site in general was excellent & I'm pretty sure at the prizegiving they said we could come back next year, but now there's a good chance that the bigger of the 2 hotels on the site itself may well think again about allowing paintballers in at all.