The Home Of European Paintball

**Planet Eclipse Combat Geo2**

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
For sale: Planet Eclipse Combat Geo 2 + Shaft4 Kit + DW WhipTip

Item Condition: Used but Very Good

Price and price conditions:
SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

Extra Info: Bought this gun from member 'Ants' of this forum a few months back.

Very very good gun and im only selling it as i will be purchasing something special this week, so i have need for 2 high end paintball markers as one will get neglected.

I would not hesitate to own another Geo2, as it is the best gun i have owned yet, but want to try something else.

I have only used this gun a handful of time, a few training sessions, 3 Super5ives events, and CPPS Round 1.

Unsure on genuine shot count, as this gun has had a few owners, and probably been reset a few times, as well as setting up the trigger, but 'o' rings were replaced last month and whole gun was cleaned and re-greased, shoots a dream.

The usual anno wear on the tip of the barrel, and a tiny scratch on the asa as pictured below.

Comes with whats pictured, grease, allen keys, manual. (and small spares kit, thats not pictured)

Pictures:

Contact Details: Post in thread, then final details via PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: In price, or can be seen/shot at Super5ives, or CPPS Round 2 this month, however i would like it sold this week to pay for new gun as money is tight atm.. so prority goes to whoever can pay first sorry to say.

Other:
NO trades (already have a gun lined up)
NO offers (i will just keep it otherwise, and scrape through till next payday)

Last edited:

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Price drop, £480 delivered, including the shaft 4 barrel kit