Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TonTon's throwing game against PCC

el2k

Feb 11, 2013
Bath/Southwest
I don't know if this is the best place to post this but..

Just watched the game on livestream and it was disgusting to watch, they didn't even hide it well.

Just wondered your thoughts on it personally?
It's not good to see, nor does it do good for the sport.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
If you can imagine a game where one team race to 2 up then start having "gun issues all over the field" ,come out with 4 for a point ,lose a 1on 1 without hardly firing at opponent "more gun issues " and start popping up heads like shooting gallery,allin the space of 10 minutes ..........that would have been Carnage v Ton Tons.You associate this with sub continent betting rings ,very sad to see ,not even thrown well.

Reactions: el2k

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
it's on the DVR of the live stream, it was shameful. After the great start to the year they've had to muddy the name like that. I've lost all respect I gained for them as a team. Axel shooting 2/3 of his own team then walking off. All against another French team who are looking to struggle to stay CPL this season, as well as it meaning they'll get to avoid Impact... Bull****

Reactions: el2k

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Dye have posted up a video with Fabrice Colombo stating that it was a "non-pressure game game as we were going through"...

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
Axel was asked about it on the webcast this morning. He said that the tonton where trying things out.... which I can accept. HOWEVER, running onto the field with seconds left and starting with 4 players, along with 2-3 players 'pretending' to have gun issues is take the piss! Not forgetting Axel shooting his own player(s) and walking off.

Throwing a game is one time, throwing a game badly is another! lol