Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Water.

DonLKSAB

Jun 2, 2002
Sweden
www.evil-zone.com
I have a suggestion for coming Millenniums.
Free water!!

In Amsterdam you had to buy your water in the beer trailer.
It was €2 for a small bottle.
There was a place to get free water by the gates but i dont think you were alowed to use it.
Sins they were trying stop team to take there own water in to the site.

We are trying to make the Millenniums look like any other sport event.
And now we have 2 events in realy hot places and drinking water will be realy important.
Bad things will happen if the players dont get enugh water.

So.
Free water and signs telling were to find it!

/DonLKSAB

McD

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
couldnt beleive the water situation in the dam never known anything like it before, in miami you got free water and as many oranges as you could eat nppl's seem to know how to take care of people. Ive also never witnesed it in any other sport i have been involved in and ive done a fair bit. Everything else was of a good standard and i'll be going back next year defo

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
This wasn't an issue last year in Toulouse though....
As I remember it there were half naked chicks walking round throwing water to everybody...and... I was DAM thirsty all day!!

We even got a box full of fruit and energy drinks at the allocated setting up area!!! Was awesome and if the standard is anything similar this year then we'll soon forget about Amsterdam!!

:cool:

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Can some1 from the MS please reply to this thread regarding stuff like water and fruit please, as it was a bit of a joke in the Dam 2 Eurosh for a wee bottle a water, wouldnt have been that bad if u could av brung ur own but the friendly people at the gate would rather you dehydrated (how ever u spell it) than bring your own in and they would lose out on the eurosh!

Mak dad

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by Russell Smith
I can not believe this happened and I do not think it was at the behest of the millenium guys.
However I will not attend the DMA again and I will advise any other teams who want to go not to bother supporting it.

Russ
Thats a bit harsh man, all in all its an excellent event it was well organised the fields were great the playing surface is excellent and so are the ho's.

Its just unfortunate that this incident with the water and stuff has kinda put a black spot on the event, but despite this it is an excelent event.
I think the organisers need to just take a step back and ask themselves ''If i was playing this tournament what would I expect or like to be provided??'' And with the DMA being a relatively ''hot'' event on the circuit I think the least you boys could do is provide the teams with some free water, and maby even a strawberry to :)

Mak Daddy

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Much as I hate to agree with Mak;) He's quite right - apart from the food/drink, the rest of the Tournament was spot on:)
Great fields, superb judging, good organisation - outstanding nightlife :p

I know I'm going next year for sure:cool: