Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1st pump tourney of the season.

Pumpmaster

Dec 14, 2008
Redding Ca. (Nor-Cal)
Links to some pics of it. For our first tourney it was not a bad showing. We had 10 paid teams and 4 in the free division. We had some nice temps (in the mid 60's), but had to deal with 15 to 20 mph winds for most of the day. At least it was blowing across the field and not giving one side or the other the advantage.

Anyway usually have a few photo guys out shooting our events so here is a couple of lnks if you are interested.

http://splatphotos.com/images/PaintballPics/DavisPumpTourney3-13-10/index.html

http://gallery.me.com/thirtydorito#100045

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Great photos. I wish the weather was that good in the UK

Notice you all run 50 shot pocket hoppers - is that in the pump format rules there?

Pumpmaster

Dec 14, 2008
Redding Ca. (Nor-Cal)
Great photos. I wish the weather was that good in the UK

Notice you all run 50 shot pocket hoppers - is that in the pump format rules there?
Thanks! We are lucky to have usually a couple or more that are always out taking pics of us. And Yeah the weather should start getting better here. We are just about getting out of our rainy season and will have a couple of months of decient weather but by mid-April the rain will stop and we will brace for our dry season until late Oct or so. During the summer here we will reach temps of 110 to 115 is common and 120+ is not unheard of or uncommon.

But as for the 50 round hoppers, no it is not in the rules anywhere. We are only allowed 40 rounds per player per game so we just use them for the small profile.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Jeez 120 degrees in the summer - that's mental

I don't like playing in the UK in mid summer, because even at 80 degrees I find woodsball too hot and humid sometimes. Much prefer Autumn/Winter play - the games we had in the snow this year were great fun.