Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2010 .fed events, times and costs ?

outbreak cap

Oct 10, 2009
andover
Me and my team are takeing part in the 2010 Fed events. just wanted to how to enter, costs ,locations ,times and the other little things we need to know.
cheers :)

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
As much as we'd all like dates and details for next season, it is a little early at the moment to expect these.

The Federation has a lot of work to do over the off season in order to continue the good work they have already done this year. That will take a bit of time. The next meeting is coming up over the next few weeks and that will be a spring board for action towards next season.

It also pays to remember, that domestic leagues are very much at the mercy of the European big hitter, the Millennium Series, when it comes to planning dates for events. It is difficult to come up with a calendar of events that doesn't clash with each other and fits in well with the Millennium's schedule of events until the Millennium has released their dates.

One thing I am certain of is that as soon as information is available, it will be released here and on the Federation web site.

Brad_Marsh

Entity 2010
Aug 26, 2009
Poole
div 2-4 NSPL was £200 for the team. £40 each if fielding a team of 5.

10 boxes of paint per tourny depending on the deals you had and quality of paint were around £20-£30 a box, making the total cost per NSPL paint and entry included give or take around £90.

VAT increases do mean prices will go up ever so slightly for 2010 but nothing more than £5 either way. Still one of the cheapest days out you'll get of this calibre.