Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Strike Round's Walkon Sites?

Monkey Boy

Apr 8, 2013
Morning guys,
Hopefully someone might be able to help.
I'm looking to see if there are any first strike enabled sites in the South East area?
I am sourly tempted by the Dam Matrix being an ex mil guy and I love the feel of the marker and the mag fed option but can't decide if I can justify the 850.00 cost to myself if I am as I feel at the minute limited to the sites that I can use first strike rounds on.
Any thoughts or advise welcome. :)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
You could be limited for walkons and first strike.
If its site paint then that will most likely prevent first strike, sites may bring if first strike gets brought up to them by players, or allow you to bring some
It will be a matter of asking each site

You are more likely to get to use it at scenarios

The dam is good though. It has quality insides and can keep up with the speedballers (not in mag fed mode though) and can be used in any configuration of hopper, magazine or switching both

You can go may fed with standard paintballs, but don't get the first strike advantage

If you want more incentive for the dam check out:
http://www.forum.damoperators.net/index.php

Reactions: Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy

Apr 8, 2013
You could be limited for walkons and first strike.
If its site paint then that will most likely prevent first strike, sites may bring if first strike gets brought up to them by players, or allow you to bring some
It will be a matter of asking each site

You are more likely to get to use it at scenarios

The dam is good though. It has quality insides and can keep up with the speedballers (not in mag fed mode though) and can be used in any configuration of hopper, magazine or switching both

You can go may fed with standard paintballs, but don't get the first strike advantage

If you want more incentive for the dam check out:
http://www.forum.damoperators.net/index.php
Cheers will have a good look after work.
Looks like a very new site at the minute so hopefully some enlightened UK players already signed up that might be able to advise.

Carbon Fibre Spider

Raiders Team Captain
Aug 8, 2013
Midlands
The dam has been endorsed by everyone I have seen with one mate. Dont most sites allow first strike regardless? It is just that some will charge you to use your own paint as they are taking a loss?