Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

grassroots

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
as the tournie scene (sup-air) appears to be going in the right direction.
especially with the right promoters involved ,is there plans to get more involved with the transition of players from rental players to eventually tournie players.

if so how do the feds see as the best way to do this .

would it be

rental-recball-koth and then full on tournies
or
rental-recball woodland tournies-koth then full on tournies

personally i would go for the slower option ,but would love to here everybodies views on this:):catfight:

jmelech

Oct 11, 2009
the bring a mate days already happening at large scenario events are a great way to get rental players into the sport more competitively, I think these need to be better advertised at rental sites as well as being aimed at groups of rental players rather than just bring a mate as most rental customers don't know about these or the tournie scene in general

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Once we get get the last few bits sorted for the CPPS we are looking at the grass roots areas, and horefully we will be working with sites around the country getting new players into the tourney scene via the entry level formats like the FunBall 5's or the NSPL Koth events. Also the bring ya friend day style will be looked at via our practice sessions coming up at our site.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
rich how about getting a few sites through out the country to run punter woodland tournies,with the prize for the top teams is subsidised entry to the funball 5s or koth
i say this as not all sites have access to a sup-air field,so bringing players through a woodsball scene would give you a greater pool of players,to feed the newbie scene:)

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
We have ideas and bits we wanna discuss with the board, but as we have alot going on at the moment we are still trying to catch up with ourselves, let alone evreyone.

Have patience as we are all working towards the same goal now with the Fed and the NSPL so its just a case of when we get things rolling. Rome wasn't built in a day pal.

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
NPF are trying to get UWL off the ground (Ultimate woodsball league) Sadly it's got some core flaws built into the format by the american originators, mainly that it's 10 man teams and too many rules.
I remember the old days of the limited paint 5 man woodball tourny those were always popular in the old days because you could use any kit you had, they weren't overloaded with rules and they were cheap.