Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

If water is finite. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memphos

Feb 15, 2011
So you have posted a question you know sod all about ? try and convince me you know WTF your talking about
I never said that I knew anything about this. I posted this as a discussion - hence the ''Discuss''.

Memphos

Feb 15, 2011
So where did you get that from ? As far as i know they teach kids in primary school about the water cycle. Im trying to find out where you have got that idea from ??
I do know about the water cycle :p The question just came to me this morning in the shower :p

By the way, I apologise if any of my posts seemed volatile towards you :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think it's valid for any person to ask a question on a subject and have zero idea about what they are asking; I think in a lot of cases it's obvious you wouldn't be asking a question if you knew about things ... people ask questions because they don't know ..... and so, Memphos ... your question is actually a good one, considering ... the real question is, even though water is circulated throughout various earthly systems, does any of it get lost to outer space?.... in other words, can water escape earth's gravitational pull?

When you answer that, you can then answer your initial question.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Just think of all that stored water that we have in various glaciers around the world. We can start using that when the liquid water runs out.
I know that is bullsh*t. Just seeing if I can get him to bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.