Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

IMPORTANT: Do not download the MW2 1.02 Patch on your PS3

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
I just hope people don’t lose their stats, it’s been said widely over the internet that this is the case, but with any luck infinity ward will come up with something that will bring things back to normal!
It says level 1 on me when I try to connect, was level 20 :(

That patch is just gods way of telling you, first person shooters SUCK on consoles.:p:eek::D
You know, I was under the same impression for a long time. I've played FPS games since Wolfenstein and I allways thought they were better on PCs.
I got a PS3 a few months ago because I wanted to get out of the upgrade bs of the computer industry and at first I really hated the controls of killzone2, MAG, MW and the likes.
Now I don't see myself ever returning to playing FPS games on PCs, the consoles got the upper hand!

The only FPS I grant time on my laptop is Operation Flashpoint and the Armed Assault games.

Tayler D

SHUTTERIMAGES.CO.UK
Jun 26, 2007
London
Don't worry. It always shows you as level 1 when your connecting, when it finishes and puts you into your lobby.. it shows your current rank. Same with COD4 and COD5.

I think the whole 'faulty patch' thing is all lies I think.. It all crashed cause the servers had too much traffic, it shouldnt effect peoples stats or levels what so ever, thats according to people on the IW boards.

It's working for people at the moment now, it's gradually being fixed! :)

doop81

Sep 28, 2009
stupid patch

i ve downloded the this stupid patch last night and i coudnt lon on again ............anyone know what do i have do?pls help

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
log on again and download the newest patch 1.03 and go shoot fools

I <3 this game

level 36 so far after about 10hrs play. starting to find the better combinations of perks/guns now plus learning the maps a bit is helping alot