Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Importing CCM markers from the USA

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Sorry, missed that it was a J12 you're after.

You've no chance of a new J12 for the next couple of years I think, the odd secondhand one has popped up on MCB sellng for a couple of hundred dollars more than the new price.

Trouble is paintball is not CCM's main business, and I think they've waiting lists on other markers to get through before they do the next batch of J12's. I'd wait 12 months and look at secondhand then, hopefully the asking over new price should have dropped off by then.

Reactions: hoot

hoot

Mad Sqad Rebels
Sep 17, 2011
Falkirk, Scotland
You've no chance of a new J12 for the next couple of years I think, the odd secondhand one has popped up on MCB sellng for a couple of hundred dollars more than the new price.
I thought as much, excellent advise though :) Will probably end up in some kind of bidding war haha!

Cheers!

Neluz

Oct 31, 2013
Amersfoort The Netherlands
Orded a CCM T2 a couple of years ago from the states, no problems whats so ever.the only thing was that i had to wait more than 6 weeks for arrival to front door :rolleyes: but its worth the wait!
no extry Duty costs for me at that moment though (netherlands) dont know anything about that in the UK :giggle:

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
There's the solution then;
> get CCM to ship to our Danish friends
> get our Danish friends to reship to the UK

Well volunteered Neluz!

Reactions: alexd

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
The delay on CCM pumps like the T2 is because they are normally made to order

The factory doesn't hold a stock of pre-built markers

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
There's the solution then;
> get CCM to ship to our Danish friends
> get our Danish friends to reship to the UK

Well volunteered Neluz!
Just for reference though - 21% vat in holland
http://www.belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/bldcontenten/belastingdienst/individuals/abroad_and_customs/receiving_goods_from_abroad/from_organizations_and_companies/do_i_have_to_pay_import_taxes_if_so_how_do_i_calculate_that

So more would be payable, and then it would have to be sent on to the uk (just postage, no duty or vat as it would be within Europe)

Importing costs may not have been incurred and may not get charged, but they should be so it depends on the declaration and when they get handled through customs