Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

is this pump action worth anything

mintsauce5

Feb 28, 2014
Hi,

recently we've been having a turnout at home to clear a bit of space , I've come across this pump action paintball gun in the attic that I’d forgot all about , in my younger days I used to play every weekend at a site called taskforce paintball right on junction 3 of the M54 in the West Mids but I don't think it’s there anymore , anyway I vaguely remember I paid quite allot for this setup in the day from a paintball shop down Hertfordshire way , its .62 calibre which I don't think is used much these days

Attachments

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Wasn't .62 developed for the Daystate pumps at Skirmish, that needed charging of their internal air chambers, short lived like Cal Mag paint

Last edited:

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
All the Skirmish sites used to run Daystates and .62 paint.
It was one of my first sites I wnet to in '87 or '88 never had a pump though, just used to have to tip the gun to the side and pul the lever on the side back. lots and lots of bounces, not as many as the sites that had .50 cal crossman pistols though, and waaaaay waaay back in the dinosaur days, we had break barrel air pistols with plastic attachments that you put on the front of the barrel and fired a paintball, went about 20 feet if you were lucky.
I may be wrong but that looks like an old termite.