The Home Of European Paintball

January Pump Day - Holmbush

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
So...

Where was everybody today?

Thanks to Benjy, Tiffer & Rich for making the effort, and to Ross & crew for letting us play with the 20+ rental customers booked today. Otherwise we would have had a wasted trip to East Sussex. As it turned out we had a laugh, sunny weather and quality games :cool:

Pity more pumpers didn't get of thier arses and join us :rolleyes:
:D We made the most of the day,next month will be better I hope,the old 'uns don't like the cold....;)

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
Walk on

Thanks to Ross and the team for letting us play with the rentals and finding some CO2. Gary, Tiffer and Ben for staying and playing. Was a good day with warmer weather than the last walkon.
Cheers
Rich:)

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
It was a shame about the turn-out. But yes, a thanks goes to Ross and maybe Neil (not too sure about Neil. :p) for letting us play with the punters.

Although the turn-out was low, it isn't going to put me off going to more. And it shouldn't do for others out there either!

Holmbush

Jan 19, 2010
Hi Guys,

Very pleased you enjoyed the day and we are looking forward to the February pump day. It was a shame that the turn out was low but it was to be expected so close after christmas and with the weather being "unkind".

A big thank you for those whose turned up and we hope to see you all (and more!) next month.

The next event is the semi auto walk on, on Sunday 7th Feb then the pump event on Sunday 21st Feb.

Any questions or info. 01293 852 269

Ross.