Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mayhem

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
There will be no Mayhem this year. It'll be called DMA (Dutch Masters Amsterdam). This is because Mayhem was an event tied in with a certain company (granted, this company changed it's name later on, but the tournament kept the title), and the people who organise the Amsterdam event do so on their own accord.
The venue has 99.99% sure been set. For further info, check back to www.dma2003.com where you will find more info than you really want very soon.

Hope this helped somewhat.

MarkB

Phoenix Killah
Jul 25, 2001
In the fifty!
www.hkarmy.com
Cheers Buddha, I see what you did there and I'm Dam sure I will find that info useful.
So is it the guy who owns the Club where the players party was last year who is now running this? Marco is it? Played for his boys last year, Generation X.

Markie X

Apr 3, 2002
Amsterdam
Originally posted by Buddha 3
No, he isn't running it. The guy that ran most of it last year is doing it all this year.
I'm seeing Marco this sunday. Want me to shoot him for you? :D
You only wish Jay, you only wish...

Hey Mark good to see you, be playing with the team this year, no more organising for me, playin sure is more fun...see you outthere!!!

MarkB

Phoenix Killah
Jul 25, 2001
In the fifty!
www.hkarmy.com
Hey buddy, will be good to see you all again.
We are playing, have the flights sorted, just need a hotel, any recommendations? No old peoples homes an hour from site or coaches this year
:D