Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MS London 2013 - Webcast, scores, chat.....

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Could this be the year where 4 Brit Teams successfully get promoted?

As of now going into the last event in Chantilly there are 4 teams sitting in promotion spots :)
In SPL the top two teams will be promoted into CPL for 2014. London Tigers are currently in 1st place 36 points ahead of Offenburg Comin at ya in 3rd.
In Division 1 the top 4 teams are promoted into SPL for 2014. GI London Defiance have dropped to 2nd place but are still 52 points ahead of Manchester Firm in 5th, both Manchester Firm and London Relentless are 8 and 16 points behind Bad Boys Oss currently in the last promotion spot in 4th.
In Division 2 the top 3 teams get promoted into Division 1 for 2014. Lucky 15's Staffordshire are in 1st place and Durham DV8 are in 2nd place, 46 and 18 points clear of Diaspora Vilnius in 4th place.

Reactions: cheyenne

Stuward

cardinals
Jul 15, 2013
Wiltshire
As of now going into the last event in Chantilly there are 4 teams sitting in promotion spots :)
In SPL the top two teams will be promoted into CPL for 2014. London Tigers are currently in 1st place 36 points ahead of Offenburg Comin at ya in 3rd.
In Division 1 the top 4 teams are promoted into SPL for 2014. GI London Defiance have dropped to 2nd place but are still 52 points ahead of Manchester Firm in 5th, both Manchester Firm and London Relentless are 8 and 16 points behind Bad Boys Oss currently in the last promotion spot in 4th.
In Division 2 the top 3 teams get promoted into Division 1 for 2014. Lucky 15's Staffordshire are in 1st place and Durham DV8 are in 2nd place, 46 and 18 points clear of Diaspora Vilnius in 4th place.
Marco can you send me aPM have a question for you but this was only place I can post as I'm a newbie cheers stu