Status
Not open for further replies.

paintball_scots

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2008
glasgow
inspired by Cook$' art thread.

what do you think can be called music?

everyone has different tastes. from Girls Aloud to some norwegian bloke in what looks like halloween face paint singing about getting funky with your gran while slaughtering pigs and burning churches.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I like how you made sure my name had an $ and a correct apostrophe, but not a capital C...

But anyway, I think music is harder to define than art, there are many artists and genres that I appreciate. If I like it, I like it. Be interesting to see how this pans out actually.....

paintball_scots

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2008
glasgow
sorted. :eek:

ill get things started off.

i listen to just bout everything part from jazz, because it doesnt sound like it fits together which is pretty ironic seeing as i listen to quite a bit of death metal.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
I mostly listen to metal (vague but I listen to too many different types of metal to list), rock, a bit of classical here and there and sometimes a bit of jazz if I'm feeling it.

I avoid dance music as I can't listen to anything that I can't differentiate one track from another, as I'm sure people who don't like metal have the same trouble with that. I'm not a rap\hip hop fan as well, I just don't enjoy it, there's sometimes a track that I enjoy so that gets assimilated to my PC but as a genre I tend to ignore it and pop is just garbage at the moment, some of the really cheesy stuff I've enjoyed but again it mostly gets ignored.

I avoid the TV channels as they play either dance\rap\hip hop\pop\r&b\generic rock\emo\other stuff I don't listen to.

For the past few weeks I've been listening to a lot of instrumental stuff and metal opera's, epic story albums, Joe Satriani, Ayreon, Avantasia, King Diamond, Joe Perry, John Petrucci stuff of that ilk.

Status
Not open for further replies.