Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nintendo DS or Sony PSP?

telow teabag

1stwave.piczo.com
Jul 18, 2007
preston (nw)
FIFA is good for the psp and I have that 'Gangs of london' which is quite good. If you like playing with your mates (on the psp, nothing sexual!) and they don't have a psp the 'worms' games are good because you can play up to 4 players using one psp passing the psp on after you have had your go.

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
Really? The back of the box didn't look very promising I thought, so I gave it a pass. Might have to look again...

yeah thats what i thought, but i bought it anyway. I have been addicted to it ever since.
The thing is, you make up your own robot guy. you dont have to be one from the movie, and you can scan pretty much any car/trurck/helicopter to transform into.

Bunker_the_wolf

The paintballing puppy
Ok, i have both and throughout the time of owning both consoles i have found the DS to be better in the long run as there has been more games of interest on the DS and better games at that. the DS games seem to be more open where as from what i have found the PSP games tend to be mainly things like sports and racing,in which the majority of people i know are put off by.

Also i believe there is an additional DS cart with a SD slot which can play videos, music, surf net and other stuff.

On a hole, i strongly reccommend the DS, i only seem to use the PSP for internet and monster hunter (most recommended if you do get a PSP)