Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Possible Trade??

Pumpmaster

Dec 14, 2008
Redding Ca. (Nor-Cal)
Possibly looking to trade a 2k Cocker pump for Sterling..
There is a pic of the Cocker here in the pump pic thread. Responce Number 28 I think.
The Cocker has as follows.
CCM 86 degree Auto Trigger Frame/ with delux pump kit
CCM Clamping Feedneck. This is a very rare item due to the machining it takes to install one on a 2k Cocker.
CCM Delrin Bolt
CCM Back Block/Cocking Rod
And all CCM internals and Reg.

Note: As of today it has had all internals replaced by CCM,New CCM Reg, and yesterday all internal bores where rehoned and polished by CCM. Any questions, just ask.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Possibly looking to trade a 2k Cocker pump for Sterling..
There is a pic of the Cocker here in the pump pic thread. Responce Number 28 I think.
The Cocker has as follows.
CCM 86 degree Auto Trigger Frame/ with delux pump kit
CCM Clamping Feedneck. This is a very rare item due to the machining it takes to install one on a 2k Cocker.
CCM Delrin Bolt
CCM Back Block/Cocking Rod
And all CCM internals and Reg.

Note: As of today it has had all internals replaced by CCM,New CCM Reg, and yesterday all internal bores where rehoned and polished by CCM. Any questions, just ask.
That'll be this one then..
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?108348-Pump-gun-pictures&p=1148406#post1148406

As Tiffer said some we need a £££ value and an up to date photo's with forum username. Also what age/spec sterling are you looking to trade it for?

Pumpmaster

Dec 14, 2008
Redding Ca. (Nor-Cal)
Sorry guys, tring to get this site figured out. I'll get a pic, as for price in parts,labor and machining there is right at 1000.00 US dollars invested. Not including all new internals, reg and internal polishing that I had done this week from CCM. I'll do some more investigating and get back to this...