Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pumps for Sale?

Martin_Wales

May 22, 2009
South Wales
First off I may get bashed for putting this thread in here :p But my excuse is ive put a wanted post up and have been looking the in the sales section for ages. Seen some but am about iffy about them.

Anyhoozle.. looking at getting into pump and have about £150 to spend, possible much more in the near future if I can be bothered to put some stuff on ebay :cool: Particularly intrested in Snipers as ive heard lots of good things about them but am generally looking at everything. However not going way back old school with sterlings and stuff :)

Thanks in advance ;)

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
after this pump day coming (20th) i might sell my PGP 2K1 its stock class, but that only adds to the excitement.

saying this thing is laser accurate is an understatment, this thing is rediculous its as if it knows what you want to hit.

all the internals are fine about 25+ shots before drop off below 300 maybe 280.

only one scratch which can be painted offer, and one butterfly sight missing which is incredible as most people have lost all three. besides with the two left aiming is still fine.

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
oh woops forgot to say, as it is quite an old school marker it would be around the £90 but for i would throw in all the CO2 capsules i dont use that do so (20- however many) and some ghetto tubes i made

basically as it is sstock class it can only be fed with ten round tube, but infact the PGP can hold 11 and quite luckily so do my ghetto tubes (i have 3)

i will get some pictures up after i do my homework :p