Changes ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
This last episode with barnett has taught me many things, some of those things were a lot harder to take than others ... the non-disclosure of relevant information pertaining to monies paid to barnett is tantamount to guilt ... Does anybody care that he might have committed fraud or at least attempted to?
Seemingly not judging by the amount of abuse I came in for ....

You'd think I'd killed someone when you look at some of the bitterness and abuse I came in for ...
But there was one over-riding lesson I had to learn and that was to understand what loyalty and support really means to certain people.

If I ever saw a friend in trouble or needed my help or support, I'm there, no questions asked .. and I'm straight in their corner ...
But it seems that loyalty and support is a one way street for some who I regarded as friends ...

On that note, I have asked Gassy and Lump to leave because I just can't ever trust them to support me when the chips were down ..... as to why they didn't?
Gassy told me he didn't wanna get attacked by people ... he said this after seeing soo much sh!t flung my way, and that goes for a lot of people not just those two, it just hurt a lot more when they did nothing to support me or this site .... it seems they have differing value systems than myself and I cannot tolerate disloyalty in any form whether that comes in the guise of flat-out betrayal or abject indifference.
I have come on here and told you guys what's happening because other people will try to make the most of this by coming up with all sorts of conspiracy theories and lies.
Truth of the matter, I just cannot stomach having people around me who are gutless especially after I have helped them and stood by them for so long.
As for why I made public my decision, normally I woouldn't wash the dirty linen in public buit this situation is different, so much will be made of their leaving this site and the more important thing to me was, their indiffernce and lack of support was soo conspicuous by its absence in this forum.
That's the 100% truth of the matter ...make of it what you will ..........
I wanna thank Gassy, Cheryl and Lump for all the work they have done for the site, I really am grateful for all that.
It's just a sorry end to say the least.

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
When I got up today, I decided to make the changes I talked of above; when Bon [Admin] saw the post, he suspected all might not seem how it was and so checked the mod logs. Lump had only made one post in the last matter of days and realy couldn't have known much about anything, he certainly didnt have the time to read through 12 pages of cr@p.
I fuhked up big time but i immediately told Lump I was sorry and I told him, if he wanted to leave because of my fuhk up then I would understand no problem; I geuninely hope he stays but time will tell ....Sorry lump, I hope you appreciate what it's been like for me this past week and hopefully you'll cut me a bit of slack.

Reactions: Lemon

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
Surely, as moderators of the forum, it's their job to arbitrate between users and keep the forum clean and safe (which they both did a tremendous job at). Why do they have to become involved in your disputes and help you fight your battles?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
My battles?
I woulda thought it was paintball's battles wasn't it or are you conveniently forgetting the industry guys who had all voiced concern about what barnett was up to.
If you trust Ledz [it's obvious you dont trust me] go ask him what's gone down here .. maybe that'll convince you ..

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Surely, as moderators of the forum, it's their job to arbitrate between users and keep the forum clean and safe (which they both did a tremendous job at). Why do they have to become involved in your disputes and help you fight your battles?
It was more the fact accusations and comments were made questioning Petes integrity as a person. And when such comments were made, some people stood by and said nothing and allowed Barnetts mob to just slate him on it.

Pete is a person I trust implcitly. His integrity can never be brought into question, yes he may be hot headed and sometimes we need to bring him into check, but throughout the years, he has shown time and time again that he is trustworthy and honest in everything he does.

Pete would never need any of us to fight his battles for him, but sometimes having the moral support of your supporting team is required, and this time people bailed out.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Reactions: Lemon

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Very disappointing, where is the line drawn between what is good for the forum and what is good for the forum owner?

Are we at risk of heading towards a situation where you're only welcome as a member provided your opinions don't contradict those of the owner? It would be a shame to see the admin team reduced to a handful of toadies unable to voice their own opinion.

I found myself defending the integrity of this forum recently, stating that there are loads of excellent staff and members - sadly we're now minus one, potentially two, of the best mods.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Gadget, you are obviously not picking up the vibes here; whether that's through you being insensitive or you just malicous, I honeslty do not care. But know this, everything I have done and said I stand by 100%.. every single thing, and I can do that because I know what I have said and I know what's true.
Instead of wasting your time here, go bother someone else, I have stated I don't want anything more to do with talking to people like you who wanna score silly little points.
I really don't care if you arfe disappointed, live with it, in fact, go and start your own website somewhere, you get all the industry behind you like this website has ... think about it Gadget, do you think any one of them would be with me if I was the sort of person you are trying to paint??

But do me a favour, please, please don't come back here, I don't want you to be my guest anymore in my house.
You support a guy who's still been unable to give the necessary info over and if you are unable to see that, then great, run along, go away I don't wanna waste one more nanosecond of my time feeling as though I have to answer to people like you ..
Now, go away !!

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Aimed at the Moderator decision not your post to Gadget:

That seems a little harsh to me Pete. I read all the pages of Tangled webs as they unfolded but as I wasn't at the event & had no direct dealing with it I trusted that you would get to the bottom of it so read it but stayed out of it other than to give my opinion to some hate poster who was trying to rubbish you. I think a lot of people just observed, I thought it was a smart move of your moderators (Lump & Gassy's) to not post so they did not get accused of "Backing you up blind" as a lot of Barnet & Stables crew did.

It looked like by not commenting they did the right thing by your site in my opinion, stayed as true moderators not "involved-erators"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.