Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Changes ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2011
Cheshire
What happened in the previous threads showed that every story has two sides..........on this occassion it showed that one side asked some questions and the other side felt aggrieved and instead of answering them then went about launching personal attacks against Robbo, myself and many others.

The bad mouthing continues on other forums outside of P8 against Robbo and all those who simply asked questions, but that shows these people for what they are.

At the end of the day ballers will make their own decisions as who or what to believe and where and when to play. All Robbo did was give a forum for the questions to be asked and answered, the abuse he received was undeserved and bang out of order.

When you start to prevent free questioning, you erode the basis of free speech and all freedoms of the individual thereafter. Robbo had the balls to defend freedom!!! Even Chuck Norris aint got that credit, yet!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Donk FFS, what is it about 'I don't wanna fuhkin keep going on about this' that you don't understand???

Bon checked the logs and Lump called me up and he explained what had happened, no problemo, he's got no problem with it now so why have you?
Are you a mod here?
Nope
Are you a mate?
No you frikkin ain't

OK, so there it is ... there was NO way anyone coulda levied the accusation that gassy was following me blindly because he knew full well what was going on and we had discussed it as well .. so if you wanna start accusing me of this or that, then FFS, at least get your facts in order ..
And by the way, did you, Rebel or gadgett ever get onto cesspit and hassle him and demand explainations as to why he called me a cuhnt on my own forum and wished I die of cancer ??
Go and hassle him seeing as he is one of barnetts little girl guides .. don't bother me anymore, understand???
Good ..

Last edited:

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Aimed at the Moderator decision not your post to Gadget:

That seems a little harsh to me Pete. I read all the pages of Tangled webs as they unfolded but as I wasn't at the event & had no direct dealing with it I trusted that you would get to the bottom of it so read it but stayed out of it other than to give my opinion to some hate poster who was trying to rubbish you. I think a lot of people just observed, I thought it was a smart move of your moderators (Lump & Gassy's) to not post so they did not get accused of "Backing you up blind" as a lot of Barnet & Stables crew did.

It looked like by not commenting they did the right thing by your site in my opinion, stayed as true moderators not "involved-erators"
There was no accusation at you, it is not a witch hunt I just wanted to express a members view. A lifetime Platinum paid up member's view at that.

Donk FFS, what is it about 'I don't wanna fuhkin keep going on about this' that you don't understand???

Bon checked the logs and Lump called me up and he explained what had happened, no problemo, he's got no problem with it now so why have you?
Are you a mod here?
Nope
Are you a mate?
No you frikkin ain't

OK, so there it is ... there was NO way anyone coulda levied the accusation that gassy was following me blindly because he knew full well what was going on and we had discussed it as well .. so if you wanna start accusing me of this or that, then FFS, at least get your facts in order ..
And by the way, did you, Rebel or gadgett ever get onto cesspit and hassle him and demand explainations as to why he called me a cuhnt on my own forum and wished I die of cancer ??
Go and hassle him seeing as he is one of barnetts little girl guides .. don't bother me anymore, understand???
Good ..
I thought this was a separate thread to tangled webs & was asking about three mods who I know and like, is that wrong?

I could threaten cesspit for you but like you said:

Are you a mate?
No you frikkin ain't

So I am not going to compromise myself on a public forum in your defence. cesspit was out of line & no doubt will be shunned for it, or bashed about a bit as a result.

I can read that you said don't hassle you, but as you have not interpreted what I wrote as I said I feel the need to clarify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.