Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

12grm quick changer?

blackplasma

Jul 4, 2005
Telford
if anyone knows where to get a 3.5 oz tank shout....
will an 88 gram disposable do?
http://www.co2cartridges.co.uk/painball-airgun-kit/cat_6.html
ive got one and the adaptor seems to have a non return pin in it so the cannister could be refilled, it says not to but there is no reason why it couldnt be, physically i mean.
the cartridge is pierced like a 12 gm so you cant refill it but with the adapter on it, it becomes a standard co2 bottle,
i see little difference between a 12oz bottle with a valve screwed in to it and a 88gm and a valve screwed on to it, espescially if it was loctited! no burst disk i suppose! would be the discresion of the filler/site in my eyes.
or pay the £5 per use?
hope that helps

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
DO NOT refill 88s.

They are not designed to be refilled, the container is too weak and not designed to cope with being pressurised and depressurised, IT WILL GO BANG.

The adapter is simply so you can screw them into a standard bottle mount.

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
will an 88 gram disposable do?
http://www.co2cartridges.co.uk/painball-airgun-kit/cat_6.html
ive got one and the adaptor seems to have a non return pin in it so the cannister could be refilled, it says not to but there is no reason why it couldnt be, physically i mean.
the cartridge is pierced like a 12 gm so you cant refill it but with the adapter on it, it becomes a standard co2 bottle,
i see little difference between a 12oz bottle with a valve screwed in to it and a 88gm and a valve screwed on to it, espescially if it was loctited! no burst disk i suppose! would be the discresion of the filler/site in my eyes.
or pay the £5 per use?
hope that helps
yeah andy is right
its ok now though i found a 3.5 oz tank
they are impossible to track down in the uk, had to get a used one from 1987 off one of the forum members

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I've just ordered a 12 gram quick charger from JCS Sports for about £7, having said that I've had an e-mail from their third party payment people saying the payments gone through but the website still says the items are in my basket. There seemed to be a crash on the site just after I'd put my credit card details in.

So either I've got a cheap quick changer or my credit card details are for sale on the internet!

Anyone else had problems with paying on their site?