Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

6 pack

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
I bought a 6 pack for £100, in better condition then the one above, unfortunately the seller 'had problems' and has disappeared.
Thank goodness I paid fees and got my money back.

Also bought a Cobra off the same seller but was too late to put in a dispute.
He may have problems but he ripped off a few people for a tidy sum so no excuse in my eyes :mad:

Reactions: zX JT Xz

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
I bought a 6 pack for £100, in better condition then the one above, unfortunately the seller 'had problems' and has disappeared.

He may have problems but he ripped off a few people for a tidy sum so no excuse in my eyes :mad:

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
that was the same sale i bought 2 of his guns the phantom and the nw comp

and again lucky i paid the fees and got my money back if not would have been £120 out of pocket

but it all turns out well really happy with the cocker pump i picked up just need to find a nice looking inline reg to finish her off

Reactions: Evil Rich

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England

Yeah, wish i'd paid the fees for the sterling I bought off him, but now have a nice cocker pump, and have learned a valuable lesson!