Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A decent pump around £100?

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
if you pop over to necton on sunday beanbag will proberly let you have a go teddy

your best bet is to bide your time a nice pump will turn up personaly iam on the lookout for a phantom but not in a hurry
did try a new sterling last month and the pump handle really didnt suit me

on a side note noticed you was looking at egos if you havent used one yet you can have a go with my new baby if i dare play with her in the woods

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
Im not sure if il be going up there as my usual playmate is otherwise occupied the swine. Trouble is i change my mind faster than i can say 'woops, where did that sausage go'. Im after a geo/2 really, i had an ego9 before i found it too pretty to use. I noticed it wasnt you choice of anno, you know custompb's up the road from you isnt it? X

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
dont believe in changing the anno unless its something old and needs a fresh lick of colour prefer a factory finish the blue is growing on me now
but normaly stick with black and white
have you owned a pump before teddy ? they do make for a strange game
as for location not near custom but in the heart of norfolk instead

Fanta

Good As Gold
Mar 29, 2011
stratford upon avon
id say have a go with one first, didnt really think i would like one till i used an empire sniper at a walkon , it was amazing, so got myself one :)

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
Teddy, one of my mates has been hoarding 1 for years. All I know is it has not been fired for 2 years, but will be able to service it even if it turns out to be a side project.

I have just spoke to him, and he says he will dig it out and let me look tomorrow or at latest on Monday.

I will get back to you when I've looked and test fired it. I'm an ex WeapsSpec so want to make sure is safe before anything else.