Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A good pump for around the £150 mark....

mattjt

Sep 18, 2011
Dartford, Kent
Hi all

So, having fallen for my first foray into the world of pumps, namely a trracer, going to invest in another towards the end of this year start of next....so for £150'ish, am I right in thinking that should be able to pick up a fairly decent WGP? Quite liking the look of the Karnivore pump :D

Do like the look of the the Empire Sniper, but tbh, is a tad out of my range, even second hand....

Cheers all
matt

mattjt

Sep 18, 2011
Dartford, Kent
I don't know much about pumps. But I've just bought a trracer so hopefully I'll learn :)

Does this interest you? http://p8ntballer-forums.com/index.php?threads/Worr-Games-Sniper-2-Pump----£200-posted-next-day.151630/#post-1361380

I quite like the look of it
Yeah, been a sudden upsurgence in Trracer owners recently (me included).

Think I like that Sniper 2, but having to be good with my paypal (mortgage comes out in next few days :()

Got an armson barrel for my trracer now, got goms to do some mini freaks for it too :)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I've got this right feed WGP autococker that I could easily convert to pump within you budget

ASA wouldn't be included but could swap the frame to a WGP slider for £150, or a CCM hinge for a little more cash. P&P would be extra.. although I could also deliver as you are local.

Last edited:
Reactions: mattjt

mattjt

Sep 18, 2011
Dartford, Kent
Hi there Mr GT, just messaged you on UKS before seeing this......

I'm just down the road from John Ross, opposite the fire station, so not too far from you :)

With the mortgage looming in next few days, not completely ready for purchasing yet, but would you be able to muster something with ASA for the £150 cash in hand mark?

Really noobie question, but what thread are the WGPs? as if their AC, then wouldn't need a barrel as have quite a nice armson one on the Trracer already :D

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
the rh feed bodys feel nice for a pump

and if it floats your boat the top rail can take a nice sight

Reactions: mattjt

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Really noobie question, but what thread are the WGPs? as if their AC, then wouldn't need a barrel as have quite a nice armson one on the Trracer already :D
think on your question a lot before you get a reply

Last edited: