Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Another 'What if'

Staffy Lee

staying inside the closet
WHAT IF .....? (sorry if this is now ‘copyrighted' by you Robbo)
You woke up tomorrow and found yourself in (lets say) the 11th century - ‘the time of Robin Hood – Holy Crusades etc etc’ – just you!! – no calculators, laptops, biros etc.

With your vast knowledge of the 21st century living, what could YOU do to improve the life of you fellow humans ....
....I’ve thought about this a few times and initially decided – weaponry – more specific gunpowder! – altho’ I know the ingredients of black power – how do I find it, where do I get it and how would I then make ‘bullets/guns’ without machines??? .... SO....not weaponry....lets try hygiene – nope! Don’t know how to make soap from scratch .....and it goes on & on....!!

So – simple question – not such a simple answer.....

PS – And how do you think it would affect our present day – if YOUR invention was ‘discovered’ way back then!

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Set up the first ever sup-air field and say and be the first to say GAME ON!

and swap my mobile phone which would be in my pocket for the whole of England.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I literally have no idead what you mean!
That's because you lack male genitalia, which have been proven to increase intelligence. :p

I would invent the cigarette. THEN, while puffing away on my new invention I'd invent the bicycle (in a rudimentary fashion, but I'm sure I could work something out with the local blacksmith). Hell yeah.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
I wouldn't do anything except go chill in the forest and learn some Ray Mears type skills. Things are fu*ked up enough in the present that quickening any process would only serve to further our demise...