Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any modded pumps out there?

morphious

Jul 21, 2006
Yea its ridiculous at the moment, it’s about as efficient as a V8, but I put it together to get it up and running for the big game, the next one I build will be a solid line, or remote. Its good to know there are other people interested in custom markers like this, its shame there isn’t more of it in the uk, especially when you see some of the crazy stuff they get up to on m cater brown! Anyone else got anything? I think the next one will be an ion along the same sort of lines, on a side note if anyone is interested in having there traccer converted to spyder thread to allow for a greater range of barrels then let me know as I have the tooling to do it.

SJS

Karma Monkey Spunk?
Dec 7, 2008
North East, Sunderland
Yea its ridiculous at the moment, it’s about as efficient as a V8, but I put it together to get it up and running for the big game, the next one I build will be a solid line, or remote. Its good to know there are other people interested in custom markers like this, its shame there isn’t more of it in the uk, especially when you see some of the crazy stuff they get up to on m cater brown! Anyone else got anything? I think the next one will be an ion along the same sort of lines, on a side note if anyone is interested in having there traccer converted to spyder thread to allow for a greater range of barrels then let me know as I have the tooling to do it.
You got a link to where you got the idea to do the conversion/modding?

bracemeister

Nov 29, 2008

nice gun mate! :)i may just take you up on the spyder thread conversion! got a couple of traccer rifle conversions which would benefit from better barrels. ones a pump and the other is a lever rifle. admittedly my work isnt quite as polished looking as yours, but there's weeks of fun playing in the shed with these relatively inexpensive markers. could i send you a couple of the traccer bodies at some point in the near future for rethreading? deals to be done! will try and post some pics when i find out how.