The Home Of European Paintball

Any modded pumps out there?

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
thanks andy you just made me turn my spump into bolt action
^^

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Andy - if you've got one left hand feed and one right hand feed body you're half way to a "nasty" sniper, getting one trigger to work both would be the hardest bit... (I'm full of idea's just no real idea how they'd work in real life).

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Andy - if you've got one left hand feed and one right hand feed body you're half way to a "nasty" sniper, getting one trigger to work both would be the hardest bit... (I'm full of idea's just no real idea how they'd work in real life).
Meh, all you need is a hinge frame and a shaped bar to release two sears...

You don't even need a right feed and a left feed, two centre feeds will work fine as it's closed bolt.

You should check out the hammer/sear system on the "peacemaker" above though, that design is a true work of art.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
guessing the triggers on the peacemakers is going to be complicated - btw how does the stock class feed feed the bottom barrel?

Please tell me they have a two stage trigger with a release point for each barrel!

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Shouldn't be that hard to get top and bottom to fire.

What about just cutting a groove in the top of the bottom breach and a groove in the bottom of the top breach.

Then use a couple of rods to join the two hammers together into one solid unit. When you pump it the bottom hammer locks with the trigger and the bottom hammer is also holding the top hammer.

When you pull the trigger it releases the bottom hammer and thus releases both hammers so both top and bottom fire.

And what you have is a double barrel phantom shooting off one trigger.