Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Arm or leg

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Are you sure?

Here's a video of a guy with a prosthetic leg. He doesn't seem to be unduly bothered.

PS The movie isn't about his legs, but trust me, this dude misses a leg and just see what he can do despite that!
Wow! that guy is something else, and obviously a lot fitter than most able bodied people too. If I tried that my artificial leg would probably take some poor buggers head off :eek:

Mabye an arm , but I'd have one of those robotic terminator arms , and get the scientist to make the trigger fingers move at 40bps ;)

Meanwhile... back in the real world :rolleyes:

trigg503

is back home now
Jan 18, 2007
Burghead Moray Scotland
i would have to say leg as well, when i was out in afghan there was a army lad that used to eat in the cook house where i worked that had lost his leg 2 years before out there and there he was 2 years on back out there fighting the taliban with a artifical leg any way guy got my respest theres no way i would have went back out to the same place knowing what happened the last time

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
Rather loose a leg than an arm. A leg is easily replaced by a prosethic but youd miss not being able to button a shirt, play xbox, make paper aeroplanes and to use scissors effectively

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
got to be leg, as most have said you can do alot more with a prosthetic leg than an arm!

Fair play to Junior Uber Skills! You would bever have known he had a false leg, It must be from knee down? as he bends it pretty well etc?!

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
in all honesty with being deaf and without a working kidney i think i've personally gone through enough so to lose a limb would be the final straw so to speak. having said that, would rather a leg than arm as it would stop my current leg pains.!

RoryM

Jul 23, 2001
Luxembourg now
Visit site
Yep, a leg can let you get on with life and perform most rolls in life with little difficulty, as many have proved, the arm though would definately be harder to live without, and slow your post count rate alongside!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Are you sure?

Here's a video of a guy with a prosthetic leg. He doesn't seem to be unduly bothered.

PS The movie isn't about his legs, but trust me, this dude misses a leg and just see what he can do despite that!
Oh man Junior is SICK! There are many things he can do that no-one else can. His press ups with only his hands touching the ground defy physics! lol

Excellent video, one I hadnt seen :)