Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attacking from the rear? :)

get a team mate to distract from the front to draw the attention of the person. find out yer 16" stiffi in a nice joy division leapord print and ram it on home. they wont know wat hit them and certainly will be screaming all the way to the hospital. just be sure to wipe yer barrel ;) dont wanna leave 'dirt' all over the end of it. could cause u to spray then u'll never hit ur target.
The dirty 'warrior' look is good. Makes it seems like you have lots of experience at mounting a rear end attack.

So anyone else have any tips? Need first hand experience. Not what your mate told you down the pub.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Always remember "It is easier to get forgivness than it is to get permission!"
.....ERAGON.....
P.s Darkies ability to come up from the rear is quite astounding,it's magical in fact...but stay away from me you swerver..please:eek:

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
And there is a thread that is several years old?

Positive contributions are not your strong point are they?
DS, if something is on my mind then I feel free to post it. There is an ignore button so if you feel inclined not to read any of my replies then click away. OR you could just shut up and put up.

Plus the ghostbuster thread kicks the sh*t out of this unoriginal school yard line.