Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ballers the comic

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Heya guys and gals,

I hope everyone is all well and cool. I've had a considerable amount of people enquiring about Ballers the comic and the current status so I just thought I'd update you all and keep you in the loop. (I dont think I'm breaking any rules posting here but should it be I am sorry Mods :rolleyes: )

The strips are updated whenever I get 2 minutes at the following address with links to the previous strips and a big ol' sassy button linked to the latest:

http://www.myspace.com/ballers_comic

I'm also working with a top group of guys who are gonna blow you all away later this year who are producing merchandise. Expect Tee's, bands, straps and other various bits and bobs. These should be ready very very soon. All designed to suite everyones tastes and needs, however that said I would welcome anyones ideas at the moment, particularly with strap designs, if you can message me at the above address or email me at the below email address with your ideas I'll work as hard as I can to incorporate what you guys would like to see.

Thanks everyone,
Jonny
ballerscartoon@googlemail.com

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Haha yeah totally!

All good Nige thankies matey, I havent forgotten about the print either, ;) I'm just working on something over the next couple of days to make production of the comics 20 times faster so I should be able to get them out by the dozen. I've got a bit of a treat lined up for you too dude, cant say too much on here but its pretty nifty ;)

Also Jim AKA Dusty if youre about mate could you check PM's and/or emails, I just have a small query regarding your custom print mate. :cool: Thankies dude.

Take care guys,
Jonny