Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bounces

CROOKED-POPO

***ud father
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
Has anyone ever bounced a ball off an air-filled bunker to mark a player behind another bunker and take them out? Seeing how hard these things bounce sometimes made me wonder if it had happened to anyone in a tournament.

Billteamdirt

Apr 15, 2002
Not sure never been there
Visit site
Yea it has happened to me....i was sitting completely behind a lay down can minding my own business cleaning out my barrel when WHAM i have this big mark on my lens.....i look around and see nothing except a ref who is trying to keep from laughing....so i say "#@&^$*@^ did my own teamate shoot me!?" And he says "no i watched a ball bounce off of this stand up can here" <points> and whack you on the lens....uh may i have your armband now please?"

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Sort of, at the Midland Masters R6 I saw someone get hit off a bounce but not from an inflatable. They were stuck behind a stand up cone they stuck their head out and splat, the ball fell well short of the bunker and bounced up off the ground and clipped the guy's goggles. He then turned to the marshal as if to say does that count, the marshall just shugged as if to say sorry, and then pointed the guy off the field. :rolleyes:

crazypbkid

team driven black
Apr 23, 2002
va
Visit site
the back player on my friends team was spraying right next to my friends dads bunker and while hte guy was fully tucked he bounced a ball off his bunker and gogged him (his own team mate) the next day he was cut