Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bud Orr Sniper 2 :-)

automag

Jan 14, 2008
My Sniper 2 has finally been found so I thought I would share some pictures.

It is almost as standard when I brought it 2nd hand from CMOT (if any one can remember them :)) all those years ago.

The bottom ASA was removed from the stock and the remote line was connected to the vertical ASA. The slam fire trigger was fitted when i brought it.

I think I will have to get an o-ring kit and see if it still works.

Regards

Ants

Last edited:

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Ooo a slam fire conversion, looks like the 'California' sty;e stock has been cut up and put on upside down but nice piece of history there

Reactions: automag

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Thank you Rich. O didnt realise that about the stock was like that when I got it..

Thanks Rich didnt notice it until you posted...change text from hitman to slam fire (to early in the morning)

Last edited:

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Actually from memory, the stock is correctly fitted but has been cut so the 'anti-thumb' could be fitted at the rear of the marker.

Most people think these are fitted to cockers to prevent the back block from hitting you in the face but in the past, when the marker was cocked, you could use your thumb and push on the rear cocking stem and increase the FPS, cheeky ;)

Reactions: automag

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Actually from memory, the stock is correctly fitted but has been cut so the 'anti-thumb' could be fitted at the rear of the marker.

Most people think these are fitted to cockers to prevent the back block from hitting you in the face but in the past, when the marker was cocked, you could use your thumb and push on the rear cocking stem and increase the FPS, cheeky ;)
I couldnt remember what the anti thumb was for, very cheeky the odd hot shot ;) . Thank You

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Mmmmm... There is a name CMOT stands for cut my own throat. I was speaking to Jim Preston only yesterday
Hiya Ben, yes I still remember asking him what it stood for. He used to have a shop in Knebworth and a site in Watton at Stone which was only a few miles from where I used to live. It was great to have a site only 5 minutes away. If I remember he also used to own a site in the Reading area nd his old team the Black Pistols!!

How is Jim doing?

Regards

Ant

Ben lambert

Jun 3, 2012
Littlehampton
Jim is doing well, very nice girlfriend and a daughter ( nearly two years old) . One site at Watton, one at hook ( hants) and one by Luton airport. He gave up paintball about 15 years ago. Black Pistols l.o.l. Still in regular contact will them all. What team did you play for?

automag

Jan 14, 2008
I used to play down at Watton at Stone a few times a month with my best mate. We did marshall for him a few times and we did have a few games for black pistols at a tourney all I remember was I used my sniper and they were using hay bales as bunkers and I didnt do very well :). (Much like now before anyone else makes any comment...;))

Ben lambert

Jun 3, 2012
Littlehampton
The good old days!. I've just got back into marshalling again after 15 odd years of not even seeing a paintball gun. Thought your picture above was one of the latest modern guns lol,.thinking of getting s/hand dm10 and joining a team, you ever short of players?