Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Call of Duty 5 BETA key competition (PC)

Dragunova

Condemned Paintball
Hi guys,

Just got an email from the nice people at cod5 giving me a beta key :eek:, if anyone wants it I was going to sell it on ebay, but i'll give you a chance to get it whilst its hot before it goes on auction, because im a nice person and all :p... I have an Xbox 360 and am already on the beta for that so i dont really need it...

The competition is... The person who can design me a the prettiest signature with the words "Dragunova" on, wins the key. The competition ends in one week, on the wednesday. :). Good luck designing, one you're finnished send me your design by email and PM me, and i'll PM you the key.

Email : trotterotter@hotmail.co.uk

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Hi guys,

Just got an email from the nice people at cod5 giving me a beta key :eek:, if anyone wants it I was going to sell it on ebay, but i'll give you a chance to get it whilst its hot before it goes on auction, because im a nice person and all :p... I have an Xbox 360 and am already on the beta for that so i dont really need it...

The competition is... The person who can design me a the prettiest signature with the words "Dragunova" on, wins the key. The competition ends in one week, on the wednesday. :). Good luck designing, one you're finnished send me your design by email and PM me, and i'll PM you the key.

Email : trotterotter@hotmail.co.uk

So you are going to attempt to sell a free BETA testing key which will only last for about 2 weeks until the game is released on November 14th, which also can be obtained simply by logging onto the call of duty website?
That will be interesting. :D
Not a used car salesman are you?

Dragunova

Condemned Paintball
Haha, i'm sure... Anyway, sorry to anyone who was wanting to enter the competition, but i realised i'm going to be away over the closing period of time so i just gave the key to the nice guy that made my new signature :D and about 5 others because i'm such a picky bugger. Cheers anyway, just everyone stop posting adn let this thread slowly die. :)