everything will get well! ;)
i think we should fly to london and rent a car there

welshy

DV8
Apr 15, 2002
Darlington, co.durham,
groups.msn.com
Originally posted by soopaman luva
nec does have grass out the back as i went on a 4x4 course there at the las motor show :) would be wicked if it was at the nec :)
yeah it has a little grass from what i remember right by the pond i recall it would`nt be big enough for 6/8 millenium feilds that im sure of if anything they would use it for camping
talking of camping i can`t see it being allowed there
but guess we will have to wait and see
also the car park is privately owned by NCP i think so there will be a charge for parking i would assume

guess we will have to wait and see what all the details are gonna be

jj igotcha

Apr 20, 2005
edge of reason
Visit site
slow down a bit guys, i'm not sure where the NEC has been confirmed but scutty told me a little while back that campaign 2005 was definitely gonna be in a high profile venue in LONDON. i might be wrong after all it's not unusual for the powers that be at millenium HQ to change their minds is it!

Alien_Balliztix

Diet Coke with Cherry
The longest running paintball competition in the world, the Campaign Cup, is moving to the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, UK. Following extensive negotiations with the management of the NEC and Birmingham City Council, Campaign Promotions Ltd has decided to relocate the 18th annual Campaign Cup paintball tournament.
The Campaign Cup is the largest event of the Millennium Series, a series of European paintball competitions held in 5 countries. 160 teams and over 1400 players from 28 different countries are expected to compete for the 2005 Campaign Cup.
The NEC is the busiest exhibition centre in Europe with over four million visitors every year and hosts more than 180 events annually. By taking the Campaign Cup to the NEC we are pushing paintball directly into the public view.
The city of Birmingham is the 2nd largest city in England and, following years of redevelopment, is now a perfect place to host the Campaign Cup. With the concentration of hotels, restaurants, bars and clubs the Broad Street area of Birmingham is the perfect place for teams to stay during the Campaign Cup and is only a single stop away from the NEC by train. Birmingham City Council is fully supporting the Campaign Cup and has promised full support to the event with a large amount of advertising and promotion.
Niall Squire, managing director for Campaign Promotions Ltd, said: “By bringing the Campaign Cup to the NEC in Birmingham we have taken a massive step in our attempt to bring paintball into the public view. Birmingham City Council and the management of the NEC have offered us the opportunity to show the sport of paintball in one of the most famous venues in Europe and we intend to make the 2005 Campaign Cup the must-play event of the year”
To obtain this great venue we have been forced to move the date for the Campaign Cup back to the 9th, 10th and 11th of September 2005.

*cough*:D :D Announced today :D :D

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Originally posted by welshy
yeah it has a little grass from what i remember right by the pond i recall it would`nt be big enough for 6/8 millenium feilds that im sure of if anything they would use it for camping
talking of camping i can`t see it being allowed there
but guess we will have to wait and see
also the car park is privately owned by NCP i think so there will be a charge for parking i would assume

guess we will have to wait and see what all the details are gonna be
There is a little grass around the pond, but there is a lot more on the other side of the NEC, see the map.

welshy

DV8
Apr 15, 2002
Darlington, co.durham,
groups.msn.com
There is a little grass around the pond, but there is a lot more on the other side of the NEC, see the map.
Damn steve you have to much time on your hands :D :D

never seen that before nice one is it big enough for this kind of event hopefully it is
but would`nt it be much better indoors:) that would be class

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
Well
1)this thread has made me laff,
2)im surprised its so much extra to fly to brum airport and
3) Im coming to watch :D, then again i said that about the euro indoor 5 mins from my house, but after an argument with my mother and having to take my bro to work i missed most of it, and then got distracted by WCU.