Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Co2 Marker wanted

Seamus Joyce

Jul 2, 2012
Im am in need of a cheap but decent torney marker for my daughter but has too work on Co2 as the nearest centre only runs on there and my is a new and keen baller and hates using the centres inferno PLEASE help thanks guys

Seamus Joyce

Jul 2, 2012
no only specific markers work on Co2 as the internals get ****ed i think Azodin are the only markers that work on Co2 but for her 1st marker i dont want too spend £250

Seamus Joyce

Jul 2, 2012
is the Rail any good for a 1st marker as she is only 12 and i want her too learn well and need a decent marker before i spend bigger money on a ego for her and travel too the Brizzle for a air centre

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken most markers will run on both co2 and air.
Very much mistaken, most markers will run on air but only mechanical markers are comfortable running on co2. co2 is a big no no for most electro pneumatic markers( there are a few like the smart parts ion which supposedly can run on co2).

Reactions: Twitch91

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
They are ok, just make sure you read the instructions thoroughly! especially when it comes to the settings! Also use the best batteries you can find. Energy Paintball Batteries are very good. Procells used to be the battery of choice, but some people have mentioned issues with them recently.

Seamus Joyce

Jul 2, 2012
i will have a look but in all honesty i dont want too pay full price for a starter marker for her as she is getting better everyday and it wont be long before im buying her a decent marker as she wants a Ego