Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker Pump Kits

Panthro

LEGO 4 Life
Dec 30, 2005
Bristol
Hi Guys

I am trying to source a pump kit for a 2k3 cocker, is there anywhere in the UK that stocks them?

Found a couple in the states but the shipping costs are about the same as the kit itself is all

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Hi Guys

I am trying to source a pump kit for a 2k3 cocker, is there anywhere in the UK that stocks them?

Found a couple in the states but the shipping costs are about the same as the kit itself is all
None in the UK mate, i had to get mine from the states and yes its not cheap if you get hit with the import duties etc...

Panthro

LEGO 4 Life
Dec 30, 2005
Bristol
None in the UK mate, i had to get mine from the states and yes its not cheap if you get hit with the import duties etc...

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130671

I do how ever have a full working Black Magic pump in this thread forsale.

It has a brand new k2 CCM Deluxe Pump Kit on it, Brand New CCM Frame.
Brand New Angel ASA.. its had over £300 spent on it in bits and pieces and im just asking £220 for the lot + Postage..

Take a look and let me Know..
Cheers bud

I thought i would have to suck it up and order one from the states, :(

I saw your black magic in the classifieds, but unfortunately i'm not in the market for any more markers, more trying to finish off the 5+ projects i have had ongoing for the last 4 years

Nice gat though :)

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Here,I used these,they'll only charge what the postage costs them.
They despatch quickly,answer e-mails and will send you a paypal request for the money
Before you buy ask if anybody else wants anything,then split the postage;)
Speak to Dr.fingers on here he was looking at getting a finger pump kit I believe..

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I can recommend Team Hooptie.

I got a 2k+ pump kit, finger kit and pump arm guide for $68 included international post of $15 which worked out to £43, and I had no import duty.

The finger kit turned out free if you work them out:

Pump = $35
Guide = $18
Finger = $10
Post= $15
Total = $78

I think I mentioned a finger kit on my first enquiry on costs but didn't ask or pay for it when I ordered. He either sent it by mistake or was kind enough to chuck it in for free.

http://www.ukscenario.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10707

Panthro

LEGO 4 Life
Dec 30, 2005
Bristol
Before you buy ask if anybody else wants anything,then split the postage;)
Speak to Dr.fingers on here he was looking at getting a finger pump kit I believe..
I was thinking on starting a group buy to gauge interest, wasn't sure to but it here on in the classifieds as the group buy seems to have gone

I can recommend Team Hooptie.

I got a 2k+ pump kit, finger kit and pump arm guide for $68 included international post of $15 which worked out to £43, and I had no import duty.

http://www.ukscenario.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10707
If you mind me asking how long did it take to get here? I'm not too bothered about having a pump kit with a hitman mod, and I am very tempted by the PMP industries kit. The reason is the thumb and finger groove cut into the side.

The cheapest shipping they offer is $12 but i am waiting on an email to check how long

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
I twas very quick if I recall,about 8 days..
It helps that they answer e-mails quickly and send the pp request.
I will use them again if I need pump kits...
I bought 3 finger kits and paid 1x postage...

Panthro

LEGO 4 Life
Dec 30, 2005
Bristol
Can they be modified to accept dual cocking rods?

seems to be turning into an out an out custom project this one

probably the reason i keep picking it up and only doing bits