Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker Pump Project

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Ok i have just taken arrival of some cocker parts, now i got this because i think it would make an awsome pump..

Now i have seen some of these around and thought to myself there must be someone out there that would love to take on the task for me, or atleast give me some ideas.

Having not owned one of these myself i have no idea of where to start.

So MR EXPERT OUT THERE , Give me a pm and we can have a chat.

Cheers

Carl :D

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
Cocker pump

Hi ya Carl
Give AndyGoth a PM he is a big pump fan and does cocker pump conversions. I bought an E-blade from him a while back and he was good to deal with. Maybe intereseted in the front end parts if you are getting rid of them?
See you Saturday
Rich:)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
thread link to bits

What cocker parts did you get? I have some ideas i've been working on for a pump kit and a frame, but it depends on what you want and what parts you got ;)

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=123782

In that link is what i got, beaut of a body, but thats about as far as it goes, i dont mind buying the bits and pieces, but i think that some things are best left to those in the know about these babies.

Cheers for all help given thus far.

Carl :)

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
If you mini'd it, you would find it hard to get a pump kit for it (not a huge amount of companies make pump kits for reasons that i'll explain).
Basically mini-ing is taking off a chunk of the front of the lower tube.
All it does is bring the kit closer to the frame, reduces the weight of the marker and reduces the size of the valve chamber. All you need to know is that it makes it lighter and the pump kit will be closer to your frame.
Pic of mini:

Edit: forgot to explain why they don't make them. Basically mini-ing removes the inline ASA so you have to add one into the pump kit base and then sort out making it airtight.

Mid blocking removes the back block and cuts the bolt so that the bolt pins into the hammer like an ego. It has all the benefits of half blocking (cutting off the back of the top tube of the marker) without losing the nice milling at the back and without losing as much weight.

All this is stuff any experienced cocker tech with a drill press could do. I've never done it myself but once i find a random 2k+ body for sale i'm gonna go nuts ;)

I have a few ideas for a new age pump kit that would have an AT frame with it, but it's still in development.

Much like any other marker I'd suggest you find yourself a pump kit (www.chipleymachine.com), play with it and then decide what you want to change on it. You will need a 2K+ kit.

LMK when you're playing pump and I'll try come along. I haven't played pump sup'air for ages...

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Carl, I got my last kit from a stateside ebayer, but the shop I used is out of stock at present. There is this one listed, but check shipping as I've heard they are expensive.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Autococker-2K-Sniper-Gun-Stock-Play-Pump-Conversion-Kit_W0QQitemZ350213804153QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518a5e9079&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1205|240:1318|301:0|293:3|294:50

My Vendetta kit cost just under $50 shipped a few months ago

http://www.pumpenstein.com/wordpress/?p=55

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Well looks like I'm building another pump :)

It's going to be full bodied as it works better for pumps, having the long bolt in the full length body stops the back from twisting. Probably with a PMP 2k kit as they are the easiest to get hold of, work great and are the best priced.

http://www.pmpind.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=1421

From what I can see of the parts it is going to need a mech frame so if anyone has a spare then let me know as I only have original old school sniper frames at the moment and they are spoken for on other projects.