The Home Of European Paintball

Current Pump Markers and Kits

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
I've got a basic WGP pump kit on mine

http://pbreview.com/products/reviews/1336/

Got it second hand but you should be able to get new kits from America?
I've only included new an currently available products. I can see no trace of the WGP kit on their website but like you say dealers still have them laying about.

Vendetta Pump Kit
Just like Gee's WGP recomendation, i can find no trace of the Vendetta kit or a vendetta website even, but as above i did see that you can still by the kits from various sources.

I've added White Wolf as well........anymore?
There used to be a pump kit for the Tippy98 but that's gone now, so are there any other guns that i'm missing?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I've only included new an currently available products. I can see no trace of the WGP kit on their website but like you say dealers still have them laying about.

Just like Gee's WGP recomendation, i can find no trace of the Vendetta kit or a vendetta website even, but as above i did see that you can still by the kits from various sources.

I've added White Wolf as well........anymore?
There used to be a pump kit for the Tippy98 but that's gone now, so are there any other guns that i'm missing?
http://www.pumpenstein.com/wordpress/?cat=7

Just picked up a economy Vendetta kit on ebay for $40

jagerpirate

--East Coast NV--
Oct 26, 2007
Aberdeen
A tippy 98 pump kit! Thats awesome, I'd love to do that to mine, why'd they stop making them? Also is there anyway to get one?

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
looks like the old vendetta economy kit
It's actually a Team Hooptie and it's available so i've added it to the list and also i've checked with ANS gear and they are OK to ship to the UK if you want one:)

and i know Sanchez Machine Shop is making cocker pump kits
I've heard and seen these before but they never seem to be in regular production, more like as and when they feel like it:confused:
For that reason i'm excluding them from the list, because your as likely to find one of these as you are an old stock WGP kit, and unless they up production and stock them like every other company, then they are off the list:eek: