Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Date for October Holmbush pump day?

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
Dates are as per our website www.holmbushpaintball.co.uk/events/walk-on/

Next Pump Day - 18th October (3rd Sunday as always).

New field(s), variety of games and detailed post going up soon.

You can also follow the Pump day events via Facebook - http://holmbushpaintball.co.uk/Information/ - go there to sign up as a fan or simply search for us.

Oh, and someone bring a camera so we can start getting some photos of the pump days and people up on Facebook and our website !

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
you'll never guess what, i took apart my PGP to clean it . i left it on the floor as that way i know where everything is and its all layed out. The cleaner has moved all the main parts to oneside and i cant find the bloody gripframe screws and nothing else i own fits the threads :( unless i find them its 100+ down the drain.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
you'll never guess what, i took apart my PGP to clean it . i left it on the floor as that way i know where everything is and its all layed out. The cleaner has moved all the main parts to oneside and i cant find the bloody gripframe screws and nothing else i own fits the threads :( unless i find them its 100+ down the drain.
Rip up her weeza and half her meal ration,a whipping wouldn't go amiss.....;)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
You have a cleaner!? Can I borrow her my gaff looks like a tip

Yes Tiffer all being well I should be there on the 18th :D

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Are any of you folks travelling from/via Guildford to Holmbush this coming event? I've just moved into uni halls there and there are no public transport services there on a Sunday :(

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Gee Tee, you dont want this cleaner, i had to by lense clips for my grillz last month because she got confused and threw them away.