Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

December holmbush pump day queries

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Well, in my many trips to say hello and steal a cup of tea from them, this has come up in conversation. But what they've thought of doing is holding the pump day on the same day as the standard walk-on (the 1st Sunday of the month) because having it on the 3rd Sunday would be too close to christmas for most people's comfort.

However that only came up in conversation and it isn't set in stone yet. But hopefully they'll work something out soon though. :)

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
What Ben mentioned is, indeed, on the cards.

We will confirm this probably next Pump day - 3rd weekend in November.

Reason being is that it is just too close to Christmas - that's the reason we will stick by. (We won't mention bad weather and poor turn outs, as we all know paintballers are really rough and tough ;)

Split Personality

Mar 31, 2007
Berkshire
Age Concern!

Taking into consideration the age of most of the pumpers.....you can not be too careful with the olden's!

When the weather is starting to bit, it is sometimes it is better to keep warm in your single zip up slipper and drink a cup of horlicks, whilst sitting by the fire in your sleeved blanket.

Vick's Vapour rub can only do so much!

:D:D:D:D

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
split personality, you dont stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing.

saturday 12th-sunday13th is DOE navigation day :S dude i just realised i will be camping in the british winter somewhere out in a field whyyyy cruel world, whyyyy.

actually, i think we go near holm something woods :p