Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Easier for sale forum

Japtech Smokey

Blut up, Blut out
Sep 21, 2011
Hi, new to the site but it seems to me the for sale forum would be much easier to use if it were split into several catergories like "markers" "hoppers" "clothing" and "general accessories" or something along those lines. It would decrease the traffic on each thread and make life easier for everyone? Anyway just an idea?

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
people tend to have sales that iclude all those things, so would need a seperate thread for each. So a clear title is all you need.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
as Cook$ has said, we looked at this a long way back and found it to be too problematic. Ideal if you're just looking for a hopper, but from a sellers point of view it's a nightmare.

Especially for our newer members who seem to find it difficult just reading the rules.;)

Japtech Smokey

Blut up, Blut out
Sep 21, 2011
There would much less irrelevant traffic through the post is what I mean and people that wanted to buy 1 of the 84 items listed wouldn't have to search through 5 pages of posts to check if it was sold and then post a message to check. Unfortunately people don't seem to have clear titles and tend to just go for "kit for sale" etc. Haha was that a dig at me Tom Allen? Which rule have I broken?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
There would much less irrelevant traffic through the post is what I mean and people that wanted to buy 1 of the 84 items listed wouldn't have to search through 5 pages of posts to check if it was sold and then post a message to check. Unfortunately people don't seem to have clear titles and tend to just go for "kit for sale" etc. Haha was that a dig at me Tom Allen? Which rule have I broken?

:)no, i think you're pretty safe atm.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
And first prize goes to Nitroball, but it took a while for someone to give that precious piece of info.

One bit of advice though, please look at the date of the original thread or post when replying, no-one wants to look like a d**k.

Japtech Smokey

Blut up, Blut out
Sep 21, 2011
Yeh used the search function but still has the same problem a little. I just thought it might be easier to have for sale catergorys apart from for the seller obviously haha anyway no worries I wasn't complaining just thinking in writing haha. Yeh iv posted on some kinda old threads but it wasn't clear if they had sold or not as the threads wernt finalised