Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Einsteins riddle.....

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
They way I did it was to make a table, 5 columns for the houses, 1-5. Then a 5 rows for each characteristic of the house.

Then you have to populate the table using the clues. Some clues will tell you where something is in relation to something else in the table, but not necessarily exactly where.

Some clues will tell you exactly where it will go in the table as it won't fit anywhere else. Gradually as you work through them (not necessarily in order) you will be able to definitively say where more and more bit's go.

Not sure if that makes sense as I'm a bit tired. To get you started though look at no. 8. You can definitively say that the person in house 3 (the middle house) drinks milk.

Clue 9 definitively tells you that there's a Norwegian in the first house, so you can fill that spot.

Keep going through the clues, most aren't obvious like that. You can make groups relating to the clues. e.g. 3. tells you that the danish man drinks tea, so danish, and tea will be in the same house column, but we know it can't be column (house) 1 or 3 as theres a norwegian in 1 and a milk drinker in 3, so it must be in one of the others, which one exactly we're still not sure though - time to look at some more clues...

See how much further you can get....:)

ScottyDog

Mar 9, 2009
Did you know that Einstein actually wanted to become a Geographer but didn't think he'd be clever enough so became a physician and theologian instead!!

danny_noobs

Banned
Apr 18, 2008
the $h1t hole (grimsby)
They way I did it was to make a table, 5 columns for the houses, 1-5. Then a 5 rows for each characteristic of the house.

Then you have to populate the table using the clues. Some clues will tell you where something is in relation to something else in the table, but not necessarily exactly where.

Some clues will tell you exactly where it will go in the table as it won't fit anywhere else. Gradually as you work through them (not necessarily in order) you will be able to definitively say where more and more bit's go.

Not sure if that makes sense as I'm a bit tired. To get you started though look at no. 8. You can definitively say that the person in house 3 (the middle house) drinks milk.

Clue 9 definitively tells you that there's a Norwegian in the first house, so you can fill that spot.

Keep going through the clues, most aren't obvious like that. You can make groups relating to the clues. e.g. 3. tells you that the danish man drinks tea, so danish, and tea will be in the same house column, but we know it can't be column (house) 1 or 3 as theres a norwegian in 1 and a milk drinker in 3, so it must be in one of the others, which one exactly we're still not sure though - time to look at some more clues...

See how much further you can get....:)
your amazing it beatrs my ine-meany-miney-moo attempted